Air-Fried GOTCHU Salmon Bowl
1 Pound salmon, cut into 1 inch cubes
5 Cloves garlic, minced
2 Inches ginger, minced
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
2 Tablespoons bibigo™ Gotchu Korean Hot Sauce Classic
1 Tablespoon honey
1 Cup short grain white rice, cooked according to package instructions
Spicy Mayo Sauce:
2 Tablespoons kewpie mayonnaise
1 Cucumber, chopped into small pieces
1 Cup pineapple, chopped into small pieces
2 Carrots, peeled into ribbons
2 Radishes, thinly sliced (a mandolin works best)
Sesame seeds, to garnish
Togarashi, to garnish (optional)
Kimchi, for serving
Pickled ginger, for serving
- To a large bowl, add the salmon cubes, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, bibigo™ Gotchu Korean Hot Sauce Classic, and honey. Carefully mix until salmon is evenly coated. Cover and set aside for 15-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice and prepare the veggies/fruit for the bowl.
- Preheat an air fryer set to 400°F (204°C), then carefully add in marinated salmon cubes and cook for 6-8 minutes, until darkened exterior but not over cooked. Cook thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured by a food thermometer.
- Make spicy mayo sauce: combine kewpie mayonnaise and bibigo™ Gotchu Korean Hot Sauce Classic in a small bowl.
- Plate salmon bowls with rice at the bottom, then top with air fried salmon, cucumber, pineapple, carrot, and radish. Drizzle spicy mayo on top, and garnish with sesame seeds and togarashi. Serve with kimchi and pickled ginger. Enjoy!