Crispy Go-Chu-Jang Rice Crackers
2 cup white rice
3 tbsp bibigo™ Go-Chu-Jang Hot & Sweet Sauce
1 tsp soy sauce
2 tbsp white sesame seeds
1 pack roasted seaweed sheet (optional)
1 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Mix bibigo™ Go-Chu-Jang Hot & Sweet Sauce and honey together and set aside.
- Add white rice, soy sauce, and bibigo™ Hot & Sweet Go-Chu-Jang Sauce into a bowl. Mix well and shape rice into a ball.
- Place rice ball between two sheets of parchment paper and use a rolling pin to roll into a thin layer. Then cut out flat rice disks using a circle cookie cutter or the rim of a mason jar lid.
- Arrange the rice disks on a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove rice crackers from oven and brush with prepared sauce. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top and wrap the crackers with roasted seaweed sheets if desired. Place crackers back in oven and bake for another 30 minutes.