Honey Butter Shrimp & Garlic Fried Rice
Honey Butter Shrimp
8 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
⅙ cup potato starch
3 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp honey
¼ tsp brown sugar
¼ tsp gochugaru
Salt to taste
Garlic Fried Rice
1 pack bibigo™ Cooked Sticky White Rice
2–3 cloves garlic, chopped
½ tbsp butter
1 tsp vegetable oil
½ tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- Open and cook bibigo™ Cooked Sticky White Rice according to package directions. Fully remove lid and set aside.
- In a large, shallow bowl, combine potato starch and pinch of salt. Add shrimp and toss together until shrimp are fully coated. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Heat wok on medium-low heat. Add garlic and butter and stir continuously, cooking garlic until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a bowl. Increase heat to high and add oil to wok. Add bibigo™ Cooked Sticky White Rice, soy sauce, and salt to taste. Stir-fry for 6-7 minutes. Add butter and garlic mixture, stir to combine, then fry for an additional 1–2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, microwave butter for 15 seconds, or until just melted. Whisk in honey, sugar, gochugaru, and salt to taste.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet on medium-high heat. Fry shrimp in a single layer for about 2 minutes on each side, or until golden. Turn off heat and drain any excess oil. Add honey butter sauce and toss to coat shrimp.
- To serve, plate fried rice and add shrimp on top. Sprinkle cilantro and garnish with lemon wedges on the side.