Hot & Sweet Scallion Pancake
1 cup all purpose flour
⅔ cup water
1 tsp salt
6 stalks spring scallions*
½ zucchini*, sliced
1 tsp bibigo™Go-Chu-Jang Hot & Sweet Sauce
* Can be substituted with cabbage or carrot
1 tbsp bibigo™ Go-Chu-Jang Hot & Sweet Sauce
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp sesame seeds (optional)
1 tbsp sesame oil (or olive oil)
1 tbsp soy sauce
½ tbsp rice vinegar
½ tbsp water
- In a large bowl, beat together the flour, water, egg, bibigo™ Go-Chu-Jang Hot & Sweet Sauce, and salt.
- Slice the vegetables to 2 inch long, thin strips and mix into the batter.
- Preheat a non-stick skillet to medium high heat. When the pan is hot, reduce the heat to medium low. Add oil to the skillet and swirl around. Ladle the batter into skillet to completely cover the bottom. Fry for 4-5 minutes, turn the pancake over and cook for another 5 minutes. Transfer to a medium plate.
- Add all sauce ingredients together except sesame seeds and whisk until well combined. Transfer to a small bowl and add sesame seeds before serving.