Mandu Alfredo with Roasted Mushrooms
10 bibigo™ Mandu Pork & Vegetable Dumplings
1 shallot, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp unsalted butter
¼ cup dry white wine
½ cup heavy cream
½ cup milk
⅓ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Salt & pepper to taste
8 oz mixed mushrooms of choice (shiitake, cremini, oyster), whole or halved
2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, toss the mushrooms with olive oil, half of the minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Spread on parchment-lined baking sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes, tossing halfway, until golden brown.
- Steam the Mandu according to package directions.
- While the Mandu is cooking, melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add shallots and sauté until softened, about 2 minutes; add garlic and cook for another minute. Add the wine and simmer until reduced by half.
- Add milk, heavy cream, and simmer for 5 minutes until sauce slightly thickens. Stir in parmesan cheese and continue to simmer until the cheese has melted. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add cooked Mandu and toss gently to coat. Note: sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Plate Mandu and top with roasted mushrooms. To serve, garnish with chopped parsley and red pepper flakes.