Mandu with Cranberry Orange Sauce
1 (12 oz) bag fresh cranberries
½ cup water
½ cup brown sugar
¼ cup granulated sugar
2 tbsp bibigo™ Go-Chu-Jang Sauce Spicy BBQ
½ tsp orange zest
Juice of 1 navel orange
Pinch of salt
20 bibigo™ Mandu Bulgogi Chicken Dumplings
Oil, for frying (vegetable or canola oil work well here)
- Place the cranberries, water, brown sugar, granulated sugar, bibigo™ Go-Chu-Jang Sauce Spicy BBQ, orange zest, orange juice, and salt in a medium saucepan.
- Heat over medium-high heat, and bring mixture to a simmer. Once simmering, reduce heat to medium and continue to cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring frequently, until sauce cooks down and the cranberries break down into the sauce. Let cool completely, then transfer to jars. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- To serve with the bibigo™ Mandu Bulgogi Chicken Dumplings, Heat a few tablespoons of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place 6 (or more depending on how large your pan is) Mandu pieces into the pan, making sure you leave space between them.
- Cook for 8 minutes, flipping every 2-3 minutes or until all sides are golden brown and Mandu is cooked through.
- Transfer to plate and serve warm with the go-chu-jang BBQ cranberry orange sauce.