Mini Wonton Rice Bowls with Soy-Butter Corn, Kimchi, and Seaweed
1 (24 oz) pack bibigo™ Pork & Vegetable Mini Wontons
4 bowls bibigo™ Cooked Sticky White Rice or 4 cups cooked white rice
1 (15 oz) can of corn, drained and rinsed; or 2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
2 tbsp unsalted butter
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tbsp soy sauce
½ tsp honey or sugar
¼ cup unseasoned rice vinegar
¼ cup soy sauce
Toasted sesame seeds
1 (0.5 oz) pack roasted seaweed snack
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter on medium-low heat until foamy. Add in the garlic, stir and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add in 1 tbsp soy sauce and honey and stir to combine. Increase heat to medium, add in corn, and cook until warmed through, about 2-3 minutes. Cover the saucepan, remove from heat, and keep warm.
- Pan-fry bibigo™ Pork & Vegetable Mini Wontons according to package directions, in batches if necessary.
- Heat the bowls of bibigo™ Cooked Sticky White Rice according to package directions. Divide amongst four med-large soup bowls and use a wooden spoon to break up large clumps.
- In a small bowl, mix together the rice vinegar and ¼ cup soy sauce and divide between condiment dishes.
- Divide the mini wontons and soy-butter corn between bowls of rice.
- Add kimchi, scallions, and toasted sesame seeds, top with roasted seaweed. Serve right away, along with the dipping sauce for the pan-fried mini wontons.