Mini Wonton Tangsuyuk
40 bibigo™ Pork & Vegetable Mini Wontons
½ carrot, sliced
½ green bell pepper, cored and cut into chunks
½ red bell pepper, cored and cut into chunks
½ small red onion, cut into chunks
¾ cup canned pineapple chunks
2 tbsp cornstarch
¾ cup + 2 tbsp water, divided
¼ cup sugar
4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
4 tsp soy sauce
¾ cup canned pineapple juice
½ tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Heat a large skillet or wok. In batches, pan-fry bibigo™ Pork & Vegetable Mini Wontons with cooking oil according to package directions. Transfer to a baking tray and place in the oven at 200°F to keep warm.
- Add enough cooking oil to coat the bottom of the hot skillet or wok. Add carrot slices and stir-fry for 1 minute. Next, add bell pepper chunks and stir-fry for another minute. Then, add onion chunks with a pinch of salt, and stir-fry for an additional 1 minute. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 tbsp water with cornstarch to form a cornstarch slurry. Set aside.
- Bring ¾ cup water and pineapple juice to a simmer in a small pot. Add sugar and stir to dissolve. Add apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, and a pinch of salt and stir to combine. Add the cooked vegetables and pineapple. Bring to a gentle boil, then give the cornstarch slurry another whisk before adding to the pot. Stir contents of the pot until the sauce becomes homogenous and syruppy. Remove from heat.
- Transfer mini wontons to a serving bowl and pour sauce and vegetable mixture on top. Garnish with sesame seeds.