Mini Wontons with Dukbokki Sauce
1 ½ tablespoons corn oil
24 bibigo™ Mini Wontons Chicken & Cilantro
½ tablespoon olive oil
1 cup chopped cabbage
1 cup chopped onions
3 cups chicken stock
4 tablespoons bibigo™ Go-Chu-Jang Hot & Sweet Sauce
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
2 scallions chopped fine
- In a large sauté pan, heat oil over medium heat. Arrange bibigo™ Mini Wontons in a single layer and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook the other side for another two minutes. Remove mini wontons from pan and reserve on a paper towel-lined plate to rest.
- In the same pan, add the olive oil and heat over medium heat. Add the chopped cabbage and onions. Sauté for 3 minutes or until softened.
- Add the chicken stock and bibigo™ Go-Chu-Jang sauce. Simmer for about 5 - 7 minutes to thicken the sauce.
- Add the cooked mini wontons to the pan and stir to coat the wontons with the sauce.
- Cook for another 2 minutes. Add the sesame seeds and scallions. Transfer to a platter and serve immediately.