Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Go-Chu-Jang Orange Glaze
2 lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
1½ tbsp olive oil
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
⅓ cup pecans, toasted and chopped
2 tbsp pomegranate arils
Go-chu-jang Orange Glaze
¼ cup pure maple syrup
1 tbsp bibigo™ Go-Chu-Jang Hot & Sweet Sauce
1 tbsp white miso paste
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 clove garlic, minced or grated
Juice of 1 navel orange
Zest of ½ a navel orange (about 1 tsp.)
¼ tsp salt
- In a small saucepan, combine the maple syrup, bibigo™ Go-Chu-Jang Hot & Sweet Sauce, miso paste, garlic, orange juice, orange zest, and salt. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Once boiling, reduce to a simmer, and let mixture reduce by about ½, until it becomes thick and syrup-y, about 5-6 minutes. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425℉. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place Brussels sprouts on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Season with the salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, tossing once during roasting, until Brussels sprouts are caramelized and golden brown. Let cool for a few minutes.
- Pour the go-chu-jang orange glaze over the Brussels sprouts and add the toasted pecans. Toss to combine. Garnish with the pomegranate arils. Serve warm.