Spicy BBQ Sausage Fried Rice
1 tbsp ginger, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups cooked rice
3 tbsp olive oil
1 cup chicken sausage, sliced
½ cup asparagus, sliced
½ cup fresh sweet peas
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
¼ cup corn
¼ cup scallions & cilantros, chopped
3 tbsp Bibigo Go-Chu-Jang Sauce Spicy BBQ
1 tbsp sesame seeds
Salt to taste
- Combine peas with a tablespoon of water in a microwave-safe dish. Cover with lid and microwave on high for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat and add ginger, garlic, and sausage. Stir constantly for 2 minutes. Cook thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured by a food thermometer.
- Add asparagus, sweet peas, corns, and mushroom into pan and cook about 5 minutes until tender. Stir every few minutes to prevent the vegetables from burning.
- Add Bibigo Go-Chu-Jang Sauce Spicy BBQ and stir to coat vegetables evenly. Add the cooked rice, stir-fry until the rice is hot, about 2 minutes. Season with salt if needed.
- Sprinkle scallions and sesame seeds to garnish.