4 oz somen noodles
3 to 4 lettuce leaves
1 small cucumber, sliced
½ cup kimchi, chopped
1 boiled egg (optional)
3 tbsp rice vinegar or apple cider vinegar
3 tbsp bibigo™ Go-Chu-Jang Hot & Sweet Sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp sesame seeds
- In a medium bowl, combine rice vinegar, bibigo™ Go-Chu-Jang Hot & Sweet Sauce, soy sauce, garlic, and sesame oil. Keep cool in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Boil an egg, cut in half, and set aside.
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Cook the somen noodles according to the package directions. Stir occasionally to prevent from sticking together. Drain the noodles and rinse in cold water to stop from cooking. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the sauce with somen noodles and toss to coat evenly.
- To serve, transfer noodles into a bowl. Top with kimchi, cucumber, and boiled egg. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.