Sweet and Spicy Go-Chu-Jang Glazed Mini Wontons
2 tbsp soy sauce
4 tbsp bibigo™ Go-Chu-Jang Hot & Sweet Sauce
4 tbsp ketchup
¼ cup honey
1 tsp sesame oil
3 tbsp brown sugar
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp ginger, grated
34-38 bibigo™ Mini Wontons Chicken & Cilantro
¼ cup peanuts, chopped
1-2 scallions, sliced (optional)
- In a small saucepan, whisk together bibigo™ Go-Chu-Jang Hot & Sweet Sauce, soy sauce, ketchup, honey, sesame oil, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger.
- Heat over medium-high heat and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Pan-fry bibigo™ Mini Wontons Chicken & Cilantro according to package directions.
- Add cooked wontons to a large bowl with sauce and toss to coat.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts and scallions, if using, and serve immediately.