- Marinated, fire-grilled beef
- Zucchini, carrots, kale
- Go-Chu-Jang sauce included
- Medium grain rice
- Red quinoa
Rice Mix (Cooked Long Grain Rice, Cooked Red Quinoa), Beef, Soy Sauce and Potato Starch Product (Beef, Soy Sauce [Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt], Sugar, Cooking Rice Wine [Water, Dextrose, Rice, Corn Syrup, Salt], Potato Starch, Garlic, Sesame Oil, Natural Flavor, Black Pepper, Ginger Extract [Ginger Extractives, Natural Flavor]), Go-Chu-Jang Sauce (Go-Chu-Jang Paste [Wheat Flour, Rice Syrup, Water, Red Pepper Powder, Salt, Wheat, Defatted Soybean Powder, Cooking Rice Wine, Koji], Dextrose, Water, Tomato Paste, Garlic, Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Molasses, Sesame Oil, Rice Vinegar, Sesame Seeds, Modified Corn Starch, Salt), Carrots, Kale, Zucchini Squash.
Contains Wheat, Soy
- Carefully tear away one pack of Go-Chu-Jang sauce at perforated line and place in warm water to thaw. Do not microwave!
- To cook bowl, peel back corner of film to vent
- Place bowl in center of microwave and cook for 3 minutes
- Let stand for 1 minute before carefully removing from microwave
- Gently peel film off bowl. Top with Go-Chu-Jang sauce and and stir evenly. Enjoy!