Bibimbap Go-Chu-Jang Beef
- Marinated and fire-grilled beef
- Red quinoa with vegetables
- Go-chu-jang sauce
Ingredients: Cooked Rice With Quinoa (Cooked White Rice [Water, Rice], Cooked Red Quinoa [Water, Quinoa]), Beef And Potato Starch Product (Beef, Soy Sauce [Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt], Sugar, Cooking Rice Wine [Water, Dextrose, Rice, Corn Syrup, Salt], Potato Starch, Garlic, Sesame Oil, Rosemary Extract, Black Pepper, Ginger Extract [Ginger Flavor, Caramel Color], Red Chili Sauce (Red Pepper Paste [Wheat Flour, Rice Syrup, Water, Red Pepper Powder, Salt, Wheat, Defatted Soybean Powder, Cooking Rice Wine, Koji], Water, Soy Sauce [Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt, Alcohol, Vinegar], Tomato Paste, Brown Sugar, Onions, Corn Syrup, Garlic, Rice Vinegar, Sesame Oil, Canola Oil, Corn Starch, Salt), Carrots, Kale, Zucchini
Contains Soy, Wheat
- Peel back corner of film to vent
- Place rice bowl in center of microwave and cook for 3 minutes
- Let stand for 1 minute before carefully removing from microwave.
- Gently peel film off bowl and stir evenly. Enjoy!