Bibimbap Go-Chu-Jang Chicken
- Marinated and fire-grilled chicken
- Kale, zucchini, carrots
- Go-Chu-Jang sauce for a kick of heat
- Rice and red quinoa
Rice Mix (Cooked Long Grain Rice, Cooked Red Quinoa), Go-Chu-Jang Sauce (Go-Chu-Jang Paste [Wheat Flour, Rice Syrup, Water, Red Pepper Powder, Salt, Wheat, Defatted Soybean Powder, Cooking Rice Wine, Koji], Water, Soy Sauce [Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Alcohol, Vinegar], Tomato Paste, Brown Sugar, Onions, Corn Syrup, Garlic, Rice Vinegar, Roasted Sesame Oil, Canola Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Salt), Cooked Marinated Chicken (Chicken Dark Meat, Soy Sauce [Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt], Sugar, Potato Starch, Garlic, Cooking Rice Wine [Water, Dextrose, Rice, Corn Syrup, Salt], Water, Sesame Oil, Natural Flavor, Black Pepper), Zucchini Squash, Kale, Yellow Carrot, Carrots.
Contains Wheat, Soy
- Peel back corner of film to vent
- Place rice bowl in center of microwave and cook for 3 minutes
- Let stand for 1 minute before carefully removing from microwave
- Gently peel film off bowl and stir evenly. Enjoy!