Mandu Beef & Vegetable 32oz
- More fillings and thin wrapper (filling ratio 73%)
- Fully cooked
- Ready in 8 minutes when pan-fried
- High in meat content (15g protein per serving)
Filling: Beef, Bean Thread (Water, Sweet Potato Starch, Carrageenan, Salt), Fully Cooked Beef (Ground Beef, Sugar, Roasted Garlic, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt and Alcohol), Green Onion, Sesame Oil, Oat Fiber, Salt, Pineapple Juice Powder (Corn Syrup Solids and Pineapple Juice Solids), Onion Puree, Yeast Extract, Smoke Flavor, Jalapeno, Water, Sodium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Black Pepper, Ginger Powder), Cabbage, Green Onion, Carrot, Sugar, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Garlic, Modified Tapioca Starch, Sesame Oil, Oat Fiber, Salt, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Yeast Extract, Jalapeno, Water, Grill Flavor (Tapioca Dextrin, Salt, Grill Flavor [from Sunflower Oil], Smoke Flavoring, Silicon Dioxide), Black Pepper
Dough: Wheat Flour, Water, Modified Tapioca Starch, Wheat Gluten, Soybean Oil, Salt
Contains Wheat, Soy
- PAN FRY: Pour 3 tbsp of vegetable oil into a nonstick pan. Place 4 frozen MANDU pieces into the pan, leaving space between them. Heat on medium-high heat for 8 minutes, turning each side over every 2-3 minutes or until all sides are golden brown.
- STEAM: Pour enough water into a steamer and boil. Once the water is boiling, place 4 frozen MANDU pieces inside and steam for 8 minutes.
- SOUP: Add 4 frozen MANDU pieces to any soup or broth and boil for 6 minutes for a hearty MANDU soup.