Mandu Pork & Vegetable
- More fillings and thin wrapper (filling ratio 73%)
- Fully cooked
- Ready in 8 minutes when pan-fried
Filling: Pork, Bean Thread (Water, Sweet Potato Starch, Carrageenan, Salt), Cabbage, Leek, Onion, Green Onion, Textured Soy Flour (Water, Soy Flour), Tofu (Water, Soybeans, Calcium Sulfate, Glucono Delta Lactone, Magnesium Chloride), Garlic, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Sugar, Salt, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Black Pepper, Yeast Extract, Ginger Powder
Dough: Wheat Flour, Water, Modified Tapioca Starch, Wheat Gluten, Soybean Oil, Salt.
Contains Wheat, Soy
- PAN FRY: Pour 3 tbsp of vegetable oil into a nonstick pan. Place 4 frozen MANDU pieces into the pan, leaving space between them. Heat on medium-high heat for 8 minutes, turning each side over every 2-3 minutes or until all sides are golden brown.
- STEAM: Pour enough water into a steamer and boil. Once the water is boiling, place 4 frozen MANDU pieces inside and steam for 8 minutes.
- SOUP: Add 4 frozen MANDU pieces to any soup or broth and boil for 6 minutes for a hearty MANDU soup.