Mini Wontons Chicken & Cilantro
- Bite-size mini wonton for versatile uses
- Fully cooked
- Ready in 5 minutes when pan-fried
Filling: Chicken, Cabbage, Bean Thread (Water, Sweet Potato Starch, Carrageenan, Salt), Onion, Cilantro, Green Onion, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybean, Wheat, Salt), Sugar, Salt, Garlic, Black Pepper.
Dough: Wheat Flour, Water, Wheat Gluten, Soybean Oil, Salt.
Contains Wheat, Soy
- PAN FRY: Add enough vegetable oil to cover bottom of a small non-stick frying pan and heat on medium heat. Add 10-12 FROZEN wontons and heat until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Serve.
- BOIL: Add 10-12 FROZEN wontons to a pot of boiling water and heat for 1-2 minutes. Drain, remove excess water and serve.
- MICROWAVE: Place 12 FROZEN wontons on a microwave-safe dish lined with a wet paper towel. Cover with another wet paper towel and heat on high for 1-2 minutes.
- SOUP: Bring chicken or vegetable broth to a boil, add FROZEN wontons and heat for 1-2 minutes. Add baby bok choy and green onion and season to taste. For an even heartier meal, add udon or ramen noodles.