Mini Wontons Chicken & Vegetable 24oz
- Bite-size mini wonton for versatile uses
- Fully cooked
- Ready in 5 minutes when pan-fried
Filling: Chicken, Cabbage, Leek, Tofu (Water, Soybeans, Calcium Sulfate, Glucono Delta Lactone, Magnesium Chloride), Onion, Green Onion, Oyster Flavored Sauce (Water, Sugar, Salt, Oyster Extractives [Oyster, Water, Salt], Modified Corn Starch, Caramel Color), Textured Soy Flour, Garlic, Sesame Oil, Sugar, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybean, Salt), Salt, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Chicken Flavored Powder (Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Salt), Black Pepper.
Dough: Wheat Flour, Water, Wheat Gluten, Soybean Oil, Salt.
Contains Wheat, Soy
- PAN FRY: Add enough vegetable oil to cover bottom of a small, non-stick frying pan and heat on medium heat. Add 10-12 FROZEN wontons and heat until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Serve.
- BOIL: Add 10-12 FROZEN wontons to a pot of boiling water and heat for 1-2 minutes. Drain, remove excess water and serve.
- MICROWAVE: Place 12 FROZEN wontons on a microwave-safe dish lined with a wet paper towel. Cover with another wet paper towel and heat on high for 1-2 minutes.
- SOUP: Bring chicken or vegetable broth to a boil, add FROZEN wontons and heat for 1-2 minutes. Add baby bok choy and green onion and season to taste. For an even heartier meal, add udon or ramen noodles.