Steamed Soup Dumplings Beef Pho
- Thin wrapper with savory & juicy filling
- Tangy, soy-vinegar dipping sauce included
- Comes with microwavable tray
- Ready in 2 minutes
- Fully cooked
Filling: Beef, Soup Base (Water, Gelatin, Yeast Extract, Salt), Onion, Bean Thread (Water, Sweet Potato Starch, Carrageenan, Salt), Green Onion, Water, Garlic, Sugar, Soybean Flour, Salt, Cilantro, Yeast Extract, Ginger, Onion Flavor (Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Flavor, Yeast Extract), Flavoring (Glycerine, Water, Flavor, Canola Oil, Quillaja Extract), Black Pepper.
Wrapper: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Potato Starch, Salt, Soybean Oil.
Dipping Sauce: Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Sugar, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Green Chili Puree, Onion Flavor (Canola Oil, Onion Extract, Flavor).
Contains Wheat, Soy
- Cut one corner of the pouch to allow steam to escape. Place sauce packet in warm water to thaw.
- Place pouch in microwave and heat on high for 1:45 minutes. (Recommend to let stand for 1 minute).
- Carefully open bag and remove tray. Be careful!
- Don’t forget the dipping sauce!
* Based on 1200 watt microwave. Microwave heating time may vary depending on microwave oven wattage.