Bibim Mandu Salad
8 bibigo™ Mandu Beef & Vegetable Dumplings
⅔ cup packed green cabbage, finely julienned
⅓ cup red cabbage, finely julienned
⅓ cup carrot, finely julienned
⅔ cup cucumber, finely julienned
5 perilla leaves, chiffonade
1 handful soybean sprouts, blanched
2 tbsp bibigo Go-Chu-Jang Hot & Sweet Sauce
2 tbsp unseasoned rice vinegar
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp maesil syrup (Korean plum extract)
2 clove garlic, finely minced
2 tsp sesame seeds
½ tsp gochugaru
- Stir together all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Add the soybean sprouts and cook uncovered for 2 minutes. Rinse with cold water, drain well, and set aside.
- Prepare the remaining vegetables.
- Pan fry bibigo™ Mandu Beef & Vegetable Dumplings according to package directions.
- Mix all the prepared vegetables in a large serving bowl and top with fried Mandu. Pour dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Enjoy immediately.