¾ cup water
¾ cup white vinegar
2 tsp sugar
2½ tsp kosher salt
2-3 clove garlic, smashed
1 tsp black peppercorns
1 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
1 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
1 lb ribeye steak, thinly sliced
1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
8 oz bibigo™ BBQ Sauce Original
6 slider buns
For the Quick Pickles:
- In a small saucepan, combine water, vinegar, sugar, and salt. Bring to a boil.
- Place garlic cloves, peppercorns, cucumber slices, and cabbage in a large jar. Pour the boiling mixture over the vegetables and stir to coat evenly. Allow to cool to room temperature for at least 20-30 minutes or cover and store in the fridge for 1-2 days until ready to serve.
For the Bulgogi Sliders:
- Place thinly sliced ribeye and onion in a shallow dish and cover with bibigo™ BBQ Sauce Original. Stir to coat evenly. Cover and let marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, up to 2 hours.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat. Let the excess marinade drain off of the meat and onions, and place in the heated skillet. Cook in batches if necessary to avoid overcrowding. Let the meat sear for 3-5 minutes total until golden brown, flipping halfway. Remove from the pan once cooked through on both sides. Cook thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured by a food thermometer.
- To assemble the sliders, spread mayonnaise on each side of the slider bun. Top with lettuce, pickled cabbage and cucumbers, and bulgogi. Add additional toppings as desired and enjoy!