Crispy Mandu with Spicy Korean Lettuce Salad
12 bibigo™ Mandu Beef & Vegetable Dumplings
1 bunch lettuce, chopped
2 clove garlic, minced
1 white onion, sliced
3 tbsp scallions, chopped
3 tbsp cilantro, chopped
3 tbsp bibigo™ Go-Chu-Jang Hot & Sweet Sauce
2 tbsp white vinegar
1 tbsp sesame oil/ olive oil
1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Wash the chopped lettuce and drain thoroughly. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine garlic, onion, scallions, cilantro, bibigo™ Go-Chu-Jang Hot & Sweet Sauce, white vinegar, and sesame oil. Mix together and set aside.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and pan-fry bibigo™ Mandu Beef & Vegetable Dumplings according to package directions.
- Combine dressing and chopped lettuce and toss together.
- To serve, transfer salad onto a plate and top with pan-fried Mandu. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.