Crunchy Chicken Baos
½ carrot, thinly sliced
1 handful of peanuts, crushed
1 tbsp cilantro, roughly chopped
1 box of bibigo™ Korean Style Crunchy Chicken Soy Garlic Sauce
1 bag of bao buns
- Cook bibigo™ Korean Style Crunchy Chicken Soy Garlic Sauce according to package instructions.
- If using frozen bao buns, thaw at room temperature.
- Fill a large pot with water, place steamer inside and boil.
- When the water boils, arrange buns in a single layer on the steamer and steam for 7-8 minutes.
- Allow the buns to cool slightly before eating.
- Place Crunchy Chicken in the bao buns and top with sliced carrots, cilantro and crushed peanuts.