Fire Bulgogi Chicken Mandu
1 (24 oz) pack bibigo™ Mandu Bulgogi Chicken Dumplings, frozen
2-3 tbsp bibigo™ Go-Chu-Jang Hot & Sweet Sauce
¼ cup coarse gochugaru
2-3 tsp soy sauce
2-3 clove garlic, crushed
½ cup chicken broth
2 tsp sesame oil
2-3 large leaves of Napa cabbage, blanched, drained, and chopped into bite-sized pieces
8 oz mozzarella, thinly sliced or shredded
1 scallion, sliced
- In a small bowl, stir together the bibigo™ Go-Chu-Jang Hot & Sweet Sauce, gochugaru, soy sauce, garlic, chicken broth, and sesame oil. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Set a rack in the middle of the oven. In a large cast-iron pan or oven-safe skillet, pan-fry the bibigo™ Mandu Bulgogi Chicken Dumplings on the stovetop in batches, according to package directions. Assemble and fit all the pan-fried Mandu back into the pan.
- Squeeze out and discard any extra liquid from the blanched Napa cabbage pieces and scatter around, over and in between the Mandu.
- Pour the gochujang sauce mixture all over the Mandu and cabbage. Spread evenly.
- Layer the mozzarella slices or scatter the shredded mozzarella evenly over the Mandu and sauce. Transfer the skillet to the oven. Bake until the cheese is melted, and the sauce is bubbling, about 10 minutes.
- Carefully move the skillet to a top rack of the oven, about 6-inches from the broiler set on high. Broil until the cheese is golden and slightly charred, about 2-3 minutes. Keep an eye on it and check every minute as the mozzarella browns very quickly.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and rest for about 5 minutes to let everything set.
- Scatter scallion slices on top. Serve with ice-cold beer or soju, if desired.