2 slices milk bread
½ cup cabbage, finely shredded
¼ medium carrot, julienned
1 (1 oz) slice ham, thinly sliced
1 scallion, thinly sliced
2 tbsp butter, divided
½ - 1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp bibigo™ Go-Chu-Jang Hot & Sweet Sauce
- Combine cabbage, carrot, and scallion into a mixing bowl. Add a pinch of salt and gently massage everything together to combine and soften. Mix in ham. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat. Add ½ tbsp butter and coat the cooking surface before adding the slices of bread. Allow bread to toast on one side until golden, about 1½ minutes. Remove bread and melt another ½ tbsp butter. Toast the other side of each slice. Set toasted bread aside.
- Crack egg into a separate bowl and beat vigorously. Add beaten egg to the vegetable and ham mixture. Gently mix to combine.
- Heat a rectangular omelet pan or small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Melt ½ tbsp butter. Add the egg mixture as one small pile, then use a cooking spatula or turner to flatten the pile and shape it into a square as the egg sets. Cook until the bottom starts to turn golden, about 2 minutes. Add remaining ½ tbsp butter on top, then carefully flip over and cook until the other side starts to turn golden.
- Place omelette on top of one slice of bread. Sprinkle sugar over the top, then drizzle bibigo™ Go-Chu-Jang Hot & Sweet Sauce. Top with the remaining slice of bread and serve.