Green Vegetable and Mandu Stir-Fry
½ cup soy sauce
½ cup vegetable stock (or water)
1 tsp sesame oil
½ tbsp rice vinegar
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp grated ginger
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 (24 oz) pack bibigo™ Beef & Vegetable Mandu
1 tsbp oil
2 cups asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
2 cups broccoli, cut into small florets
1 cup sugar snap peas
1 bunch baby bok choy, chopped into 1 inch pieces
Base & Garnish
Green onion, sliced
For the Sauce
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the soy sauce, vegetable stock, sesame oil, rice vinegar, garlic cloves, ginger, and sugar. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Remove approximately 3 tbsp of the sauce and place in a small bowl. Whisk in the cornstarch to make a slurry.
- Whisk the cornstarch slurry back into the saucepan and bring back to a simmer for 1-2 minutes until sauce has thickened. Remove from heat and set aside.
For the Stir-Fry
- Pan-fry bibigo™ Beef & Vegetable Mandu according to package directions in a large nonstick skillet.
- In the same skillet, add oil and heat over medium heat. Add asparagus, broccoli, and snap peas to the skillet. Cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add bok choy to the skillet and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until tender. Add the Mandu and sauce. Toss to coat sauce evenly.
- Garnish with green onion, sesame seeds, and serve with rice.