Korean BBQ Cauliflower Spring Rolls
4 cup cauliflower florets
1 cup bibigo™ BBQ Sauce Original
½ cup bibigo™ BBQ Sauce Original
⅓ cup vegetable stock
½ tbsp cornstarch
8 spring roll wrappers
8 butter lettuce leaves
⅓ cup cilantro, chopped
1½ cup carrots, shredded
1½ cup bean sprouts
⅓ cup green onions, sliced
For the Cauliflower:
- Chop cauliflower florets into small pieces.
- Place cauliflower in shallow bowl and add bibigo™ BBQ Sauce Original. Stir to coat the cauliflower evenly. Set aside and let marinate for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spread marinated cauliflower evenly across a large sheet pan. Roast for 15-20 minutes, tossing halfway, until tender. Remove the cauliflower with a slotted spoon and set aside.
For the Dipping Sauce:
- In a small saucepan whisk together bibigo™ BBQ Sauce Original and vegetable stock. Heat over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Remove a couple tablespoons of the sauce and whisk together with cornstarch to make a slurry. Add slurry back into the saucepan, whisking to combine.
- Bring sauce back to a low simmer for 1-2 minutes until thickened. Remove from heat and set aside.
For the Spring Roll:
- Prepare a shallow dish with lukewarm water. Place a spring roll wrapper in the water for 10-15 seconds until slightly pliable. Be careful not to over soak, or it will be difficult to work with.
- Place the pliable wrapper on a cutting board. Lay down a butter lettuce leaf in the center of the wrapper and top with 2-3 tablespoons of marinated cauliflower, ½ tablespoon cilantro, 1 tablespoon shredded carrots, approximately 10 bean sprouts, and ½ tablespoon green onions.
- Fold one edge of the wrapper in, rolling it around the ingredients. Tuck the sides in and continue to roll until a burrito shape is formed.
- Place a damp paper towel on top of the roll to prevent from drying out, and repeat the steps with remaining ingredients until all rolls are made.
- Cut the spring rolls in half and plate around dipping sauce. Serve immediately.