Loaded Korean BBQ Fries
2 tbsp bibigo™ Go-Chu-Jang Hot & Sweet Sauce
½ cup mayonnaise
8 oz bibigo™ BBQ Sauce Original
lb ribeye or flank steak, thinly sliced
1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
1 tbsp neutral oil
1 (28 oz) pack frozen french fries
½ cup kimchi
¼ cup scallions, white and green parts thinly sliced
8 oz white cheddar cheese, shredded
2 tbsp cilantro, roughly chopped
- To make Go-Chu-Jang mayo, stir together bibigo™ Go-Chu-Jang Hot & Sweet Sauce and mayonnaise in a small bowl until combined. Cover and place in the fridge until ready to use.
- Place thinly sliced steak in a shallow bowl with sliced onion. Add bibigo™ BBQ Sauce Original and stir to evenly coat the steak and onion. Cover and let marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove meat from the marinade, letting the excess liquid drip off. Add a tablespoon of oil and evenly spread the meat and onion in the pan, being careful to not crowd it. Sear the meat and onion, about 2 minutes on each side until browned. Cook in batches, if needed. Cook thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165°F as measured by a food thermometer.
- Bake the fries according to package directions. Once crispy and golden brown, remove fries from the oven and turn the broiler on high. Top the fries with shredded cheddar cheese and place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Transfer fries to a plate or serving tray and top with beef, kimchi, scallions, and cilantro. Drizzle Spicy Gochujang Mayo and serve with additional mayo on the side.