⅓ cup Bibigo Go-Chu-Jang Hot & Sweet Sauce
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 clove garlic, minced
1 tbsp brown sugar or honey
½ tbsp rice vinegar
½ tsp sesame oil
18 tube-shaped Korean rice cakes
18 Bibigo Mandu Beef & Vegetable Dumplings
Cilantro, roughly chopped
Scallions, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together Bibigo Go-Chu-Jang Hot & Sweet Sauce, soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, rice vinegar, and sesame oil until combined. Set aside.
- If using refrigerated, pre-packaged rice cakes, blanch in boiling water until softened. Drain and rinse with cold water. Pat dry and set aside.
- Pan-fry the Bibigo Mandu Beef and Vegetable Dumplings according to the package directions. Set aside on a paper towel-lined plate to cool slightly before assembling the skewers.
- Assemble skewers by alternating 3 rice cakes and 3 Mandu for each skewer. Continue until 6 skewers are assembled.
- Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill the skewers on each side until crisp. Brush each skewer with sauce and serve immediately with additional sauce and garnish as desired.