Steamed Mandu with Chili Garlic Dipping Sauce
10 bibigo™ Beef & Vegetable Mandu
5 napa cabbage leaves
5 tsp soy sauce
1 tbsp black vinegar
1 tbsp sugar
1 clove garlic, minced
2-3 red Thai chilies, sliced
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp water
- To steam dumplings without a bamboo steamer, place a large pot of water on high heat and bring up to a simmer.
- Tear each napa cabbage leaf in half and place leaves on top of a metal cooling rack. Place a piece of frozen bibigo™ Beef & Vegetable Mandu on top of each leaf to prevent the dumplings from sticking.
- Cover the cooling rack in aluminum foil, forming a loose tent over the dumplings, but crimping around the edges of the rack to form a seal. Place cooling rack carefully over the pot of simmering water and allow dumplings to steam for 8 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine soy sauce, black vinegar, sugar, garlic, Thai chilies, sesame oil, and water in a small pot on medium-low heat and bring to a simmer. Transfer to a small dish.
- When dumplings are ready, remove the pot from heat and, wearing an oven mitt, carefully remove the foil.
- Transfer the dumplings onto a plate and serve together with dipping sauce.