Mandu Beef Bulgogi
- More fillings and thin wrapper (filling ratio 73%)
- Fully cooked
- Ready in 8 minutes when pan-fried
- High in meat content (15g protein per serving)
Filling: Beef, Bean Thread [Water, Sweet Potato Starch, Carrageenan, Salt], Cabbage, Soy Sauce [Water, Soybean, Wheat, Salt], Green Onion, Sugar, Fully Cooked Beef Patty [Ground Beef, Sugar, Roasted Garlic, Soy Sauce [Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt And Alcohol], Green Onion, Sesame Oil, Oat Fiber, Salt, Pineapple Juice Powder [Corn Syrup Solids And Pineapple Juice Solids], Onion Puree, Yeast Extract, Smoke Flavor, Jalapeno, Water, Sodium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Black Pepper, Ginger Powder], Carrot, Garlic, Sesame Oil, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Salt, Jalapeno, Grill Flavor [Tapioca Dextrin, Salt, Grill Flavor [from Sunflower Oil], Smoke Flavor, Silicon Dioxide], Black Pepper Wrapper: Wheat Flour, Water, Modified Tapioca Starch, Wheat Gluten, Soybean Oil, Salt.
Contains Wheat, Soy
- PAN FRY: Pour 3 tbsp of vegetable oil into a nonstick pan. Place 4 frozen MANDU pieces into the pan, leaving space between them. Heat on medium-high heat for 8 minutes, turning each side over every 2-3 minutes or until all sides are golden brown.
- STEAM: Pour enough water into a steamer and boil. Once the water is boiling, place 4 frozen MANDU pieces inside and steam for 8 minutes.
- SOUP: Add 4 frozen MANDU pieces to any soup or broth and boil for 6 minutes for a hearty MANDU soup.